Re: electric fan recomendation

To: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: electric fan recomendation
From: Vicki Burrows <gregnvicki@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 22:06:46 -0800
Well, as an FYI to all, I've got what I think is a datsun 310 fan in my
modified 2 liter, and never have had any overheating problems.  I think it
cost me 7 bucks at the wrecking yard, plus a few $$ for a thermo switch at
Shucks.  The fan has a built in shroud, and about all I had to do was cut
off part of the fan mount.
Greg Burrows
67 2000