Roadster jack

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roadster jack
From: "Allen" <orangedawg@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 12:15:46 -0800
I have a question or two about the jack.  Mine looks like it was originally
yellow.  It has the round "thing" you put in the side of the car.  It has a
turn crank instead of the usual ratcheting mechanism that cranks the jack up.
Also, it has a round bottom.  That's all I have.  Do I have the correct jack?
Is there a base that the round end of the jack sits in, or does the round end
just sit on the ground.  This doesn't look like a very good system to jack up
the car.  My car is a 1970 2000.  I got the jack at a junk yard about 19 years
ago.

Allen