Re: UNisyn/ ColorTune x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: "L Jordan" <ay107@lafn.org>,
Subject: Re: UNisyn/ ColorTune x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: mtyler <mtyler@hctc.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 14:48:49 -0600
L Jordan wrote

>List,
>Are the Unisyn and  the ColorTune plugs readily available at most parts
>houses, and if not where is the best place to purchase?
>Thanks,
>Linda
I don't know if you can get these items at the local fuzzy dice emporium.
I know the Colortune is available from Eastwood, and the Unisyn is
avaiable from our vendors, as well as anyone dealing with multiple carb
setups (Moss, Victoria British, probably VW and Porshche supply houses
too.)
I think the Eastwood URL is:
www.eastwoodco.com

-Marc T.