Re: UNisyn/ ColorTune ** great colortune resource***

To: ay107@lafn.org, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: UNisyn/ ColorTune ** great colortune resource***
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 16:19:05 EST
In a message dated 3/31/02 12:09:38 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
ay107@lafn.org writes:

> Are the Unisyn and  the ColorTune plugs readily available at most parts
> houses, and if not where is the best place to purchase?

Everyone w/ more than one carb NEEDS a colortune. End of story.

Buy your colortune from a decent British parts supplier... Moss motors will
have them, but you'll pay a premiuim.

I HIGHLY recommend giving Matt @ Brooklands British a call  253-584-2033.
(he's in the Tacoma - S. of Seattle area)   see www.brooklandsbritish.com. He
will ship these out, and last time I checked he was asking +/- 39.95 for
them. Prices will vary depending on exchange rates, so make sure to ask !
(you can tell him Laurie in AZ sent ya)

ps - I believe he's the one who painted Gordon's Roadster  - correct me if
I'm wrong !

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
AzROC