Bay Area - Run to the Hills II Changed to Sunday April 14!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Bay Area - Run to the Hills II Changed to Sunday April 14!
From: PETER VANDERPAS <giraffehauler@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 19:20:07 -0800 (PST)
We had some last minute changes in several people's
schedules, so the date for the Run to the Hills has
been changed.  The new date is Sunday April 14.  Too
many people were not able to make it on the originally
planned date.

So far Lou Smaldino, Ken (Datster), Fred
Katz and Adam Bradley have expressed interest.  Now
that the date has changed let me know if anyone else
is planning on attending?

We start at Lick Observatory early Sunday
morning and drive some of the most beautiful
back roads to Livermore, then lunch at a vineyard
there.  We should witness some of the best wild
flower vistas you have ever seen.  Last year we got
snowed out at Mt. Hamilton, so we had a mini-meet at
Concanon Vineyard in Livermore.  It was a little cool,
but still a good time.  This year I am expecting nice
weather.  If you can not make it to Lick Observatory
in the morning, you could meet us at Concanon Vineyard
around noon.

Here are the details.  We meet Sunday, April 14.  We
will want to meet at Lick Observatory at about 9:00 AM
if we want to make Livermore by noon.  It takes about
2 1/2 hours from San Francisco, maybe 1 1/2 hours from
San Jose to get to Lick Observatory, so plan
accordingly.

=====
Peter van der Pas
'68 2000