RE: New Member

To: "Autox \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: New Member
From: "Pamela Bauman" <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 08:50:55 -0700
Hey Bradley (switch in hand)

Now, I have nothing against Red Roadsters. I just think there are too many
of them out there.
It is understandable considering men react mainly to the colors Red, Black,
White,
Gold and Silver. Why do you think Frederick's does such good business with
Valentines Day?
So Jim, keep your 2L Red or if you choose paint it something else. Just make
sure it's
a color that will have them saying "WOW" and drooling over it.

Brad, you go stand in the corner.

Pamela Bauman