Re: gear lube

To: Lafoxparts@aol.com, SPL311RDST@aol.com, gsglasgow@attbi.com,
Subject: Re: gear lube
From: Geegc@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 19:31:33 EDT
This is what I got from RedLine:
"In your Datsun 1600 transmission I would recommend the Red Line MT-90 and
the 75W90 in the differential.  Thank you for your interest in Red Line Oil."

My guess is that they would also recommend MT 90 in the steering box, as the
1966 service book calls for MP90 Hypoid gear oil.

Gary C
red one
black one