travels

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: travels
From: "Mike Faggart" <mikef@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 10:10:21 -0400
This week I had business in the Norfolk, VA area.  While making arrangements
for this trip, I contacted Jim Cawrse to arrange a short visit to see his
roadster and 510.  Business went OK, however, it was the visit with Jim and
his stroker that made the trip.
Jim has a nice low windshield car, and the engine looks pretty stock.  That is
until you fire it up.  He has done some great mods to this engine.  BTW, it
was my first ride in a stroker.  IT IS FAST!  I know that it will give a 2000
a good run for it money.  Thanks Jim for a great ride and nice hospitality.
See you on another trip up that way.

Mike Faggart
SEROC
primer one