Re: West Coasters

To: "Ron Hamilton" <fj201@cox.net>
Subject: Re: West Coasters
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 06:39:17 -0400
You mean some a--hole used that sign for his fire? He must be one of those -
"It's my country I'll do what I want" types - one of those anarchists.

Yep, let's hope he fries, but like the morons who cause accidents, they
generally just walk away unscathed while evryone else is left with crumpled
metal.

Mike