Before/After shots roadster lowering, BADROC pics

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Before/After shots roadster lowering, BADROC pics
From: "alvin gogineni" <alvingogi@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 05:49:55 +0000
Just put up more pics at www.picturetrail.com/alvin2
Thanks to everyone who showed up for the BADROC cruise last weekend. It was
fun, not a bad turnout for such short notice. Van Phan led us on a scenic,
twisty ride from Krispy Kreme-though Stanford-Skyline, Hwy 9. Van, Francis
Anand, Dave Totah, Peter Vanderpas and I drove roadsters...a Miata is a
roadster too!
Lowered my car with the help of Van and Danny Youngs.
I must admit, the car looks sweet, but we have clearance/steering issues
now.
We'll try and "straighten" it out this week and post more pics. Peace. Alvin