2000 to 1600 mod

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 2000 to 1600 mod
From: "Steven Harvey" <stebharvey@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 05:58:49 -0500
List,
Thanks for the great and quick response to my questions. This is going to be a
temperary swap for the remainder of the summer. I'm planning on a KA24 swap in
the 2000 next winter so the loss of power between the 2000 and 1600
engine/rearend isn't a concern at this point. I/wife just don't want two dead
roadsters all summer. I want to get back to the frame off on the 1600 and not
worry about rebuilding the 2000 engine. I will be selling the 2000 head (B cam
with very few miles on it), header and solex carbs from the 2000. In fact,
I'll sell the whole motor for a reasonable price if anyone is interested.
Again, thanks for the info.
Steve Harvey
Milwaukee