Gawk-Fest in Seattle

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Gawk-Fest in Seattle
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 19:07:57 -0700
Okay, so it's Renton, really.

Craig Halsted is going to be in this area on Saturday. The time isn't tied down
yet. He's going to call me when he and his wife get in. It will probably be in
the afternoon. I was thinking it would be fun to get some roadster owners
together, so I'm putting out the invitation to come on over to my place.

I've noticed a number of list members who are in this area whom I haven't met
yet. Seems like this would be a good opportunity to rectify that. So even if we
haven't met, feel free to come on over.

Email me for directions.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a
name of winmail.dat]