Alloy Wheel Hub Caps Desired

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Alloy Wheel Hub Caps Desired
From: George Wagner +1 973 426 7221 <gmw@prcss20.mtt.lucent.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 10:23:56 -0400
Hi All,

I am new to the list. I have been reading the email traffic for a while and have
learned a lot about the Roadster. Thank you all. I have followed a topic which
just came up about the Victor's new Classic Revolution's. I have a set of
"Classic Four Spoke" Revolutions on my '68 2000. One pair were machined to clear
the front hubs as well. This left me with the problem of getting a center cap
that would fit. The fronts are 2.75" and the rears are 2.50" Anybody have
suggestions as to where I can get a matching set of caps. I would like to get
some appropriate Datsun/Nissan logos to glue on, I am watching eBay. I believe
this was mentioned recently also. It's a good trim idea, that I would like to
do.

Wow, too much typing for an introduction. Thanks for reading.

George Wagner
Flanders, NJ
'68 Datsun SRL311