Cars needed for commercial

To: AllenSHorwitz@aol.com, amatkins@qnet.com, arthur@vistamediagroup.com,
Subject: Cars needed for commercial
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 15:35:16 -0700
Hello All,

Received this email via the SoCalROC website. I do not know anything about
this but at least it sounds pretty cool. Reply directly if interested.

Andrew Murphy
SoCalROC

From: James Reese <reese.james@verizon.net>
To: <solex67@hotmail.com>
Subject: I'm new to SOCALROC! and casting a national Nissan Commercial...
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 15:28:10 -0700

HEY ANDREW.....
I'm with Deborah Kurtz Casting in Los Angeles....
We're working on a National Nissan Commercial...and looking for people who
own....Tricked out Nissan Cars/Trucks....for the spot.
The Car  can be old or new....the people are just as important as the
car....

The commercial  will be shooting very soon.
If you know of Anyone....or  have any ideas that may help us....please call
310 452 6800 and ask for Deb or Max....or even myself...(I'm sending this
from my home ..email)

Today is June 14, 2002....We need to video tape the people and the
car.....to show the Director...and Ad Agency....by Tuesday June 18, 2002

Who ever gets the commercial....will make money.

Please call or even E-mail...Deb
DebKurtz@hotmail.com
or call 310 452 6800