Re: Backhawk Museum Sports Car Extravaganza

To: CalSpeed@aol.com
Subject: Re: Backhawk Museum Sports Car Extravaganza
From: Vicki Burrows <gregnvicki@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 22:33:08 -0700
Aw Shucks... thanks Michael.  Sorry I probably won't be at Shasta this
year.  In the quest for more power, there has been a delay in locating
rings that will work in the Arias pistons I got there last year.  Seems
that the previous owner of the pistons specified some very unusual rings
(very thin), and while Hastings has a listing, they have yet to arrive
(and they correspond to some 1937 Harley piston, if you can believe
that!).  Post lots of pics!
Greg Burrows