Re: the new 350Z, and mustangs and other wild rides (S7)

To: LauryV@MTA.NET, Datsun_Sports@hotmail.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: the new 350Z, and mustangs and other wild rides (S7)
From: SLBESQ@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 12:21:00 EDT
In a message dated 6/27/02 4:58:08 PM Pacific Daylight Time, LauryV@MTA.NET
writes:

> Mike Wrote - I looked at mustangs today. they looked nice as
> well. anyone with a 2001 or 2002 mustang? any thoughts? gripes

hi everyone

on tuesday, i had the ride of a lifetime (at least for me anyway---others
probably do this sort of thing all the time) that i want to share with you.
i was fortunate enough to tour the facilities of Saleen.  as many of you
probably know, Steve Saleen has been souping up Mustangs and selling them
through Ford dealers for about 20 years.

But the real news coming out of that factory in Irvine is the new S7.  many
of you no doubt have seen it racing at Le Mans or any of the road racing
circuits here.  the street version of that car isnow available, and i got to
drive one.  yeehah!  that car is basically a race car with a/c.  my stint in
the car was short and sweet.  we drove up to the hils from the factory and I
got to blast through the canyon in that fantastic car!  i thought my H20 was
quick.

so if i win the lotto anytime soon, i'll buy a new S7, and that sora blue
roadster......even if people still think of it as "Michael's car."

67.5MIZU