OT: Ampficar spotted

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: OT: Ampficar spotted
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 12:19:57 -0500 (CDT)
I stopped at a local top and upholstery shop this morning and spotted a
Ampficar sitting there waiting for a top. The car had '94 plates on it,
but looked to be in pretty good shape. It's not often you spot a car about
the size of the roadster sitting about 2' higher with 2 props near the gas
tank! This car even had all the hub caps on it! The folks were off on
vacation this week, but next week when they are back I will ask more about
it.

I couldn't find any information on the net about the, except for a
picture. www.b-m-c-c.co.uk/Events/2000/SUD2.jpg.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor, Future planner