Re: another 67.5

To: "Gary McCormick" <gkmcc@netgate.net>
Subject: Re: another 67.5
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 21:09:44 -0400
I've had Roadsters both ways and while my car is hardly stock I wouldn't
call it a "kit car."

I think the Roadsters need some improvement in some ways and what I did was
to make it driveable for where I live and how I want my car to be.

Originality isn't all that it's cracked up to be unless you want your car in
a magazine or want to brag how original it is. Because of the conditions in
the northeast not many cars are truly original because of rust and time and
the roads.

Mike