RE: fuel tanks

To: "'Jimmy Claypool'" <jimmy@differentials.com>,
Subject: RE: fuel tanks
From: "Laury, Victor" <LauryV@MTA.NET>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 15:46:13 -0700
My recent expirence with the 240Z brought home the fact that nothing is
better than Tank-Renew. I had a 72 Z that had some body issues. Instead of
spending $$$$.$$ to fix her, I bought a better 72. My new 72 had spent 7 or
more years in a garage with an empty tank and it was full of rust flakes. To
correct this, I dropped the tank from the old 72. Now this tank used to leak
when completely full. When I got it out, I saw that it had once been
serviced by Tank-Renew and that a repair they did had not quite taken hold.

When I brought this tank to Renew, I expected them to weasle out of the
warrenty. Especially since it was going into a different car than the one
that they had serviced. Much to my surprise, Renew had no issue at all. The
repair was free.

Obviously, a tank renew tank is a new tank forever

Refreshing!