Re: Metal working

To: "aaron atkins" <amatkins@qnet.com>,
Subject: Re: Metal working
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 19:41:40 -0400
Take a silversmithing course if they have on by you. I took a few at the
Fashion Institute of Technology, my alma mater, and I learned a great deal
about moving metal around using hammers and bags and such. Not easy at all.
Paul Revere was very talented!

I also took a jewelry course that taught me how to make molds and cast
parts. Quite cool also. Unfortunately the teacher wouldn't let me cast a pot
metal part because of the fumes so I am quite sure I have the only vent
window handle made of sterling silver :)

Mike