Body Off Frame

To: "Autox \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Body Off Frame
From: "Pamela Bauman" <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 12:24:38 -0700
Fellow Listers-

Started working this morning at 10. Finished at 5:30. Can we say tired?
Sore? Little sunburned?
Two drinks down, half a container of Tiramisu ice cream later, my back is
slightly
numbed and won't remind me about lying under the dash for an hour removing
stuff or on the concrete under the car disconecting the E-brake cable. For
at least a few minutes. The concrete
floor was cool after being in the sun.

Didn't break any bolts or screws. We did discover the frame was in excellent
condition and the brake lines came right apart with little effort. Took lots
of pictures. If interested,
they can be seen at www.picturetrail.com/bauman311

Next on the list is cleaning the frame, priming and painting.

Drive safely. Enjoy your cars. These are special days my friends.

P.S. I'm posting this on Sunday because I was so dog-tired, I crashed at
9:30. Now, where are
my grubbies, so I can go clean the frame?

Prayers and Blessings
Pamela Bauman
67 1600
Westminster, Ca.