Re: another project coming up

To: francis67datsun@yahoo.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: another project coming up
From: "alvin gogineni" <alvingogi@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2002 23:16:38 +0000
I have an idea. Just give me the 240SX motor and I'll put it in my roadster.
Once it is installed you can drive it around and if its good I'll give the
engine back to you!
I honestly think you should put the 240sx motor in the Blue '68. Take out
the U20 and put that into your parts car. Keep the red '66 the way it is,
beautiful.