1600 Engine

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1600 Engine
From: "bonosvolvo" <bonosvolvo@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 22:30:59 -0700
Hey guys, I know this may not be completely on subject, but I am looking
for an inexpensive running engine for my 521 pickup. It is a 1972 with
the 1600 engine. I am at a crossroads. The current motor is not BAD,
just not that good. I do not want to spend much more on this truck and
would be willing to sell it for $500 or so, unless I can find a fairly
cheap engine. I live in Portland Oregon, so if anyone knows of an engine
or someone who wants to purchase a straight 1600 pickup with new brakes,
please let me know at bonosvolvo@attbi.com .
Thanks,
Bo