Re: You might be a roadster maniac if ..... Part 3

To: "Dennis Louthan" <dennisl@cvinn.com>
Subject: Re: You might be a roadster maniac if ..... Part 3
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 19:09:46 -0400
Uh-Oh....

I went on my honeymoon in a roadster- 3400 miles

it's actually Solexes mounted on the wall

we have UPS covered in our neighborhood

it's Watkins Glen and September on this coast

I get up around 6 am to start the day with coffee and roadster e-mail

3 roadsters.....:-)  ya, right!

been preparing for years to buy that next 67.5 2000...

I work on my roadsters more than my daily driver

I used to have money

I pretend my roadstermania generates positive cash flow

and on down to the crux of the matter- friends and neighbors think I'm crazy
and I know I am. but I'm having a good time.

Hi, My name's Craig and I'm a Roadsterholic. unfortunately, recovery is
highly unlikely.