RE: worth

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: worth
From: "milton3" <milton3@pobox.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 19:09:41 -0600
You can say that three times fast.  I've got the only roadster I've ever
seen on the streets in Houston.  In the past three weeks I've met folks
from all walks of life that were attracted to the car like mosquitos to
light.  Even watched an cute SUV driver roll right over a curb as she was
checking out the car at a stoplight this morning.

I don't doubt that if I put a for sale sign in the window that I could get
double what I paid inside of a few weeks.  Please pardon my enthusiasm,
but the BQ is basically an orgasm built for 2.

So, if you want to sell her.  Start asking at your top $ price.  If you
can't find anyone as sick as you, you can always drop the price over time.
 Personally, I'd shine her up real nice and park her near a golf course
where some big $ body can have a nostalgia attack and write me a blank
check on the spot.

Fix her at your own expense.

Whether