OT- 79 Ford Bronco NEED ADVICE

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: OT- 79 Ford Bronco NEED ADVICE
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 16:25:49 -0700 (PDT)
Hey All,
        Saw this add for a 79 ford bronco today what do y'all think?
Good reliable truck for $1500. 1979 ford bronco 4x4 auto trns, 33x12.50x15
allterrain tires, new brks, new mtr still under wrnt. cd plyr, auto mtr gauges,
flowmaster muffler, high flow cat conv. removable top, paint good , interior
good. daily driver. Have all reciepts . Must sell now 1500 firm. will pass smog

When I asked for more info this is waht he said
The motor is a 351m with about ten thousand miles on it. It's still under
warrentee.  It has ps, pb,brakes are new interior is good body good.  I have
been using it as a work truck just around the city.  I have owned it for about
five years.  I have around six thousand dollars in reciepts for it as well.
There are a lot of people interested in it , if you want to take a look today
just call me and let me know what time.

I am absolutley stuck at work right now and Irene is going over to check it
out as I type.  She is going to call me when she is there.
Anybody have any Bronco specific questions or experience they can relate?
Make it quick though I might have to decide over the phone using Irene's
eye's.....
                Daniel 69 2000
                Oakland CA