Relay Retract - still headlights

To: andy Cost <andycost@att.net>,
Subject: Relay Retract - still headlights
From: "milton3" <milton3@pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 20:09:54 -0600
Nevermind if you get both.

I just discovered that the relay's only purpose is to decide btwn hi-lo
beam.  So, it is now fixed and working.

Can anyone recall how many places the power feeds for the headlights (red
and red/yellow stripe) break for connectors.  I've already found one that
wasn't shown on the wiring diagram (right at the fuse box - my fuse box is
fine, but the 4 wire connector shattered when I grabbed it.  So, I've got
power at the fuse - just not at the lights (yeah, lotta help, I know).
milton <milton3@pobox.com>