Re: OT - fast car!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: OT - fast car!
From: Thomas Walter <twalter@austin.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 08:16:29 -0500
Where's Dave?

Dave Coleman was on the list, but pretty busy with how to improve
the 1/4 mile times! Funny article.

First time I meet Dave was on one of his Harvey Mudd to Washington
State runs... seems the little plugs he put into the head to block off
the air injection port had vibrated out, leaving him with a small
flame thrower for most of his trip home.

Tom