Re: Jet Hot coating

To: Fred Schroeder <roadster@texoma.net>
Subject: Re: Jet Hot coating
From: Guy & Pamela Pepoy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 13:53:48 -0700
Hi,
The Jet Hot facility is about a mile or so from my home.  I had the
header for my 1600 stroker project coated . I liked what they did.  I
should have spent a little time on surface preparation. It would have
looked alot better.  Has nothing to do with performance of the coating
on the header. When I dropped it off at their facility I saw a number in
intake manifolds and other engine components in their lobby.   THey
looked pretty.  Very durable.  If nothing else, a nice alternative to a
chrome job.  They have a great guarantee.  Have never heard a negative
about their product.  A tad pricey.  My interest was heat control around
the solex carburation and the starter.
Guy
Tempe, Az
67.5 1600