Disc brake rear end for sale and other things

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Disc brake rear end for sale and other things
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 08:33:07 -0700 (PDT)
Cleaning out the garage and thought I would offer this
to people out there.

Roadster rear end that has been converted to disc
brakes. I used Roadster calipers that are newly
rebuilt and saab 900 rear rotors that have not been
machined. It has a broken pinon gear so you would need
to put your diff into it but that takes about 15
minutes. Well maybe longer if you have not done it as
many times as I have. Wheel bearings are new and the
axles are in great shape. I will be going to Wendover,
Utah August 25 if you are on the way or to Topeka, KS
for the SCCA Nationals the 2nd week of September if
you are in the mid-west. I put a Ford 8.8 rear end
into the car that's why it is for sale.

I'll take the best offer. I probably can get it
shipped somehow if need be.

Also for sale, a stock front sway bar and some
urethane rear spring pads from Dean at Fairlady. The
bushings go under and on top of the springs clamped on
by the u-bolts. Don't have the spring eye bushings as
they are still in the car. Let me know.

Also, I am looking for some old used adjustable
shocks. If you are a racer and have an old set that
need rebuilding, I am interested. Konis or Penskes
preferred.

Thanks,
Don Miller
68 V-6 Turbo