Re: [Fwd: Undeliverable mail--"how are you"]

To: "'Roadsters (E-mail)'" <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Undeliverable mail--"how are you"]
From: Thomas - Sweden <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 00:04:17 +0200
Not to mention all websites, even commercial that
say's "we dont want you to wiew our website (buy
our products) as long you are not using Microsoft
in your computer so we can use the security holes
to trash your e-mail program and fill your hard drive
with stuff until you never want to use the internet
anymore". I'm buying a Mac soon for internet use only
if this continue.

Thomas