Re: coil

To: Mike <datsun_sports@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: coil
From: Guy & Pamela Pepoy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 19:51:14 -0700
Hi, I know this was covered ad infinitum ad nausium a while back.
 However, my computer burped and I lost some of my precious saved
messages.   I have a stock distributor on my 1600.  I will be installing
the Pertronix ignition.  What MSD coil should I purchase.  Who is
selling them.  Many thanks.
Guy