Hey SEROC, check this out

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Hey SEROC, check this out
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 08:50:37 -0700
Hey Folks,

Looks like a pretty nice car for the money, unless the interior is shot or
the rear drivers fender is bashed in....

Still, it looks like it is worth a look. Anyone is the Southeast check it
out? I often get spoiled by the fact that us West Coasters don't have to
look far for a good car for sale or if we are planning to sell our cars,
there are a lot of people interested.

Anyhoo, a nice looking car. The 66 1600 in my opinion has the most beautiful
dash of all the cars. I'd go see it just to see what shape the dash is in.

http://adcache.collectorcartraderonline.com/10/7/0/31425470.htm

Oh well, back to work...

Andrew Murphy
SoCalROC