1500 eng/trans in NoCAL

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 1500 eng/trans in NoCAL
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 22:35:21 EDT
Got a "hot tip" on some roadster parts in Eureka CA:

1500 engine + trans sitting in a wrecking yard in Eureka CA.  A buddy of ours
spotted it - he said it looks pretty clean - recent removal from the car.
Asking price $250 ( prolly negotiable? duunno )

The car it came out of was recently removed from the yard,  - it may or not
be available - contact # is available, please email me off list if anyone
would like more info.

Our contact there in Eureka said he would be available Sat  (17th) if anyone
needed him to go check it out.

(sorry that details are so sketchy/ last minute - I'm just passing along what
was told to me)

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
AzROC