Re: Shirts

To: "reblues.net" <reblues@reblues.net>
Subject: Re: Shirts
From: Tom Hendricksen <tom@fransfancies.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 21:18:15 -0700
Tom, welcome aboard.  I am have not been around all that long myself and find
this list very valuable.

Mark Dent just ran a batch of shirts he had done by an embroiderer local to him.

When I am goofing off I design embroidery machine stitch software commercially
(I have a couple I should be working on now).  I am posting Datsun related
embroidery machine files for some home and commercial embroidery machines on my
web page.  If you have a home machine I do not post files for and can convert
commercial machine files for your machine I would be happy to add the converted
files to the machines supported by my web page.  Currently the only design
available is the Fairlady block and script logo for knit shirts, jacket, and
hats.  You can download these files and use them at home or have a local
embroiderer stitch them as you please.  If there is a size problem for your home
machine I can resize the designs as needed.

Speaking of more designs.  I have a terrible imagination and am in no way an
artist.  If anybody has a design idea send me a picture and I will try to work
the design up and post it on my web site in several machine formats.  There will
never be a charge or registration form to fill out for the Datsun embroidery
designs and I am not looking to snag a lot of business, but if requested I can
quote custom pricing for hats, shirts, or jackets.  It is likely my pricing will
be higher than the price Mark got down to because he had a large quantity and
did not customize things with names, or offer a variety of different shirt
options.  Those options were far too complicated for the great offer Mark made
to the list.

To view or download designs visit my Datsun web page at:
http://www.fransfancies.com/datsun

Tom Hendricksen
69 2000
Portland, Oregon