Re: solex carbs

To: "Mike" <datsun_sports@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: solex carbs
From: " Bob Davis" <rdavis4@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 16:46:04 -0400
More air...more gas...more efficient...translates into more HP. The high
prices people are asking is because the carbs aren't available new from the
manufacturer any longer. The manifolds are even rarer.

Oh..and did I mention...there is nothing to compare to the sound the carbs
make sucking all that air as you accelerate!!

Bob Davis
67.5 2L
Vintage Racer