windshield cleanup, list resources

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'"
Subject: windshield cleanup, list resources
From: "O'Farrell, Fergus" <Ofarrell.Fergus@hitco.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 07:55:16 -0700
Short commentary: Never ceases to amaze me the resources available on this
list.
Thanks Wayne,this goes in my personal archives,
Fergus O'MilkTheMilesFromOldParts
Roadster Related: Drove to work at 5:30am, met a light drizzle, when traffic
slowed to less than 35 mph I could feel the drops hitting my teeth because I
had such a big grin!!!