Thank you all for helping with my valve cover question!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thank you all for helping with my valve cover question!
From: "Fermin V Vasquez" <fvvasquez74@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 12:59:16 -0700
Thank you all for replying to my valve cover question.  I was starting to
reply to each and everyone of you but there's to many of them!  As you all can
tell I'm a real armature to the roadster world but I'm learning each day.  My
car has been in the shop now for over a month.  We have all the front fenders,
hood and front clip off of the car and I'm going to start on the engine.  My
original intentions where to just paint the car because I want to drive daily
but once we had it striped down to the metal and the whole interior out I
figured it would be point less to do all this work and not touch the engine.
So here we are working on  what seem to be becoming a 1-2 yr project.  I'm
going to try to post some pictures somewhere so you all can see the progress
so if anyone has a suggestion I'm open to all.

Thank you!

Fermin V

P.S.  I'm a loan office in Central California if anyone ever has questions
I'll be glad to help there too.  (I hope it's not forbidden to let you all
know what I do for a living)