OT: non-roadster car shopping

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: OT: non-roadster car shopping
From: RiedelD@pac.dfo-mpo.gc.ca
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 14:52:26 -0400
Having been informed that the sub-frame of my '86 Prelude is so rusty that
the vehicle is classified as 'unsafe and needs to be replaced', I've been
toying with either buying a) a new Sentra SE-R, b) a used (2-3 yrs old)
Prelude or Integra, or c) a 280 or 300ZX to give me more time to save for
options a) or b).

I found a '79 280ZX that apparently only has 45,000 (miles or km - unsure)
original miles.  Dealer claims no rust, excellent condition.  Price:
$11,000CDN
(~$6800US)  Is this a resonable asking price?  If not, what is?

thanks folks,
Dave Riedel
'69 2000
Victoria, BC