List troubles

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: List troubles
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 11:32:35 -0600 (MDT)
A day or so ago about 1/3 of the datsun-roadsters lists disappeared.  It just
happened to be a chunk in the middle almost exactly three times the 1024 byte
disk block size.  And the old server has been having some disk problems crop up
lately.  The new server is not quite ready for prime time, though I am getting
closer.  RealSoonNow.

I've reconstructed the list for the moment, with the possible exception of
having
put back some folks who unsubscribed on purpose the last day or two.  Hopefully
there aren't many of those, I'm still sifting through the majordomo logs.  With
luck, you're seeing this message because you want to get Datsun Roadster mail,
and you are not seeing it if you don't

Anyway, my sincere apologies for the problems.

mjb.