Re: Engine in, now she won't start

To: "audela2" <audela2@cox.net>,
Subject: Re: Engine in, now she won't start
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 10:03:17 -0400
Did you check the ammeter? If it shorted the car will never start again.
Since the PO botched the wiring did you double check that all the
connections are correct  by, if need be, unraveling the harness a bit?

Make sure the grounds are good also.

To me it sounds like it may be the positive battery cable going to the
starter or the starter harness that powers the entire car. With the battery
disconnected wiggle the harness and then reconnect and see if that helps.

Mike