Temp Sender

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Temp Sender
From: "ian miller" <datsun661600@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 07:46:11 -0400
Does anyone have a temp sender part number that will work withthe stock
guage?  I replaced mine with a GM unit after my rebuild.  Then I couldn't
find the wire to connect to it on my new harness.  After connecting the
wrong wire several times I finally found the correct wire.  Still doesn't
work.  But when I ground the wron wire the guage pegs.  So I'm assuming its
the sender.  Problem is the sender is much longer than most I have seen.  So
none of the aftermarket guage set ups work.  Any ideas?

Thanks

Ian Miller
66 1600 (stroked)