Re: got some new shoes - alignments

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: got some new shoes - alignments
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 13:53:57 -0700 (PDT)
For my dedicated autocross car I run:

3/16" toe out
-2 deg camber
-5 deg caster

For a street car I would not go more than -1 camber
over the long tern or the insside of the tire wears
out too fast. Once you get the shims in place, you can
figure the thickness and remove or add them in about
10 minutes per side in your garage to adjust your
camber quickly.

Don Miller
#32 E-Mod V-6 Roadster
Meridian, ID