Spoted 79 620 PU For Sale

To: "'Roadsters (E-mail)'" <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spoted 79 620 PU For Sale
From: Tom Hendricksen <tom@fransfancies.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 21:16:20 -0700
Located in Portland, Oregon

I found this 620 today while going through U-Pull-It Auto Wrecking.
They have a number of cars that are not available for stripping parts
off of.  These cars are sold intact.

The price on the windshield says $495.00 and it indicates that
suspension work will be needed, but I did not see any wheels hanging at
funny angles.

Description for those interested:

Yellow body with a pull over seat cover on the bench seat
Automatic Tranny
Aluminum Slot wheels
Not all that beat up or rusty from what I saw

Located at 111th and SE Foster U-Pull-It

Tom Hendricksen
69 2000
Portland, Oregon