Semi OT-Blast Cabinet

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Semi OT-Blast Cabinet
From: snyler <mtyler@hctc.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 08:08:18 -0500
List,
        I have been using a smallish Harbor freight blast cabinet to
clean up some parts.  In order to keep the dust down, i have my
shop-vac hooked up to the exhaust port of the cabinet.  The vac is a
fairly big one annd is really loud!  I'm wondering if one of those
portable dust collectors (squirrel fan with cloth bag) would work in
lieu of the vac.  Besides being noisy, the compressor and vac going
at the same time are making the meter spin like mad, I'm sure.  Any
thoughts on the dust-collector?
        Roadster content, I used the cabinet to bead-blast some
roadster parts, now it's the 320 truck's turn.

-Marc T
1970 1600