Re: semi-OT value of Nissan fork truck?

To: Lee Ehinger <Lehinger@fwi.com>,
Subject: Re: semi-OT value of Nissan fork truck?
From: Tom Hendricksen <tom@fransfancies.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 08:44:22 -0700
Craig,

The last one I saw go, in real nice condition and wearing the current Nissan
forklift scheme, went for about $4500.00.  For some reason I really don't
understand I keep wanting to bid on a forklift, but my wife always says NO!.

If you are going to the auction, and if that forklift has an H20 engine in it,
could you write down numbers on the ID tag (looks just like ours, but in
Japanese) of the forklift and send them to me?  I need the serial number of an
H20 forklift to keep my Nissan forklift dealer happy when I order parts.  For
some reason they don't want to talk to me without the serial number.

Tom Hendricksen
69 2000
Portland, Oregon