October Shows

To: Unclesharon@aol.com, vgill@technologist.com, vlaury@earthlink.net,
Subject: October Shows
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 10:44:54 -0700
Hello Rockers!

October is gearing up to be a great month for car shows! If you are looking
for something to do this weekend, why not come down to Mossy Nissan in
Oceanside for their first annual performance show. You can see the 350Z and
there will be food and DJs and a burnout competition.

There will be judging in many categories including best roadster. I hear
that Edgar Gonzalez will be there with his amazing 1960 SPL212. I will also
be there in my 1964 1500. I hope to see you all there! Mossy Nissan is
located at 3535 College Blvd. in Oceanside. Just Take I-5 to Highway 78 East
and exit College Blvd. Turn right and look for the dealership! Show starts
at 9:00 am.

Also, don't forget Turfside '02 put on by Calssic Datsun Motorsports. This
show is for all Datsuns and will be held on October 26th in Deer Park Winery
in Escondido, Ca. Go to www.classicdatsun.com for more info. Get your
entries in by October 11th to insure your Dash Plaque and Shirt.

A great month for shows! Hope to see you there!

Andrew Murphy
SoCalROC