Re: 64 vs. 66

To: Dan Zubkoff <datsun65@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: 64 vs. 66
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 12:48:25 -0500 (CDT)
Positive ground radios shouldn't be a big problem, at least they weren't
several years ago. When most cars went to 12V negative ground there were
still plenty of cars with 6V negative ground and 12V positive ground
around There was an adapter (DC to DC converter) that could be set to
convert either 6V negative ground or 12V positive ground to 12V negative
ground. I haven't looked for one of these in many years, but there should
be a source for them. With this converter installed you can install any
12V negative ground accessory you like!

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor/Future planner, CS Dept,
University of Texas, 1 University Station C0500,Austin, Tx. 78712-1188 USA