Jimmys Annual Old Car Show in SF

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Jimmys Annual Old Car Show in SF
From: "roadster katman" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 16:28:04 -0700
Hi,

Jimmy's Annual Old Car Show and Picnic is taking place in San Francisco next
Sunday, October 13th, 2002, 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. It will be at Speedway Meadow
in Golden Gate Park, San Francisco, CA (Sunset district). They have something
like 500 cars every year, from the early 1900's and up. Unbelievable!

Let's get as many roadsters as possible out there. Me and Annie will be there
with our '66 Loosie, near the barbecue pit areas. I called Jim O'Keefe, the
organizer, for more information and will post it once I find out. We always
pay on the same day we arrive, but I don't know what the cost is this year.
Usually pretty cheap.

Fred Katz - So.SF
badroc
1966 2L "Loosie"