Roader stuff in San Diego this weekend ?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Roader stuff in San Diego this weekend ?
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 00:28:47 EDT
We're gonna be in the San Diego area this next weekend (most of the week
too). Grandma has promised to do Seaworld & Lego Land (yeah!!) this time for
the family - but Mark & I will have at least Sunday to ourselves....

Anything Datsun-ish going on there this weekend ? (Yeah.. I know, wrong
weekend for the show) Anyone wanna meet up & do some visiting ? (Lunch,
somewhere central to everyone ?? Sunday best - Mon / tue/ wed eve?)  I can
bring Roadster parking signs too !!

Let me know asap- I'll give ya the cell # where we can be reached.

PS: Les - didja still want 510 signs also ? Didn't hear back from ya - Mark
left the ph# didnt he ?

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
AzROC